Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Video Vednesday #17

(This should have posted automatically yesterday, but my account was suspended due to "suspicious activity".  I'm not sure what was suspicious about me scheduling three posts; if that feature is available, why is it suspicious that I should use it?)

I figured it was appropriate to share episodes of The Super Pancake Bros. Super Show all week for two reasons:  one, the arrival of the newest Pancake kid, and two, the upcoming second series of episodes will be exploding onto the internet in less than a month.  So, for today's regularly scheduled video, I've chosen the second episode, in which our friend Don McGlynn has us trapped in a double-headlock, and also in which funny things keep happening but not quite on screen.

This episode also marks the beginning of the SPBSS Cat Curse.  It seems anytime we use a cat in the series it dies within a short period after filming.  Could it really be a curse?  Or could it be coincidence based around the fact that we've used old, out-of-shape cats?  We'll see.  We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment