Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Video Vednesday #6

Here's a video for one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands ever.  The footage was shot by their band manager, Bill Orner, in Chico, TX, which I think is right near Harpo, TX.  Maybe it's not; I've never been to Texas.  Upon returning home to Northeast PA, the band gave me the footage to edit into a video for "On the Vine".

Unfortunately, the band hasn't been together for a few years due to several of its members moving to various locations around the United States, but they're getting together to play a festival this upcoming Saturday (May 11th).  I would highly recommend going to the show if you're in the NEPA area.  There's lots of great bands playing, but seeing And the Moneynotes perform live is worth the price of admission alone.  Click here for more information and to buy tickets!


No comments:

Post a Comment