Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Video Vednesday #10

Get ready!  Get pumped!!  The second series of The Super Pancake Bros. Super Show is in the works. Unfortunately the production has been plagued with more problems than a Terry Gilliam movie.  The first time that my brother S.M. came in from NY to film I lost my voice.  What was supposed to be a few days of filming during the winter turned into me being trapped in my house due to a blizzard.  S.M. broke his hand trying to recreate the clown scene from Uncle Buck.  So, filming has been a slower process than it was during the first series.

Regardless, we've already got a bunch of new stuff in the can (I keep my digital camera in a can), and here's a preview of what you'll see in Series 2.

*If the video won't load on the blog, try going directly to the Funny or Die page.


No comments:

Post a Comment