Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Video Vednesday #11

It's Vednesday already!  The middle of the work week!  Unless you don't work a Monday-Friday schedule, in which case I'm not sure where this falls in your work week.  If you're unemployed, get a job at Walmart so you can get foodstamps, since the 'job creators' won't pay you enough to live on.

Alright, alright, today I'm sharing another video for a song by And the Moneynotes.  In the sixth installment of VV I posted the second video I made for the band.  This is the first.  What do you do when you want to make a video to promote your song but have hardly any time due to rehearsing, touring, and recording?  You ask Baxter Pancake to make you a video using mostly stock footage!

The only thing that bothers me about this video is that the software I had at the time wouldn't allow me to crop or resize footage.  I don't think most people even notice, though they probably will now that I've pointed it out.  Oh well.  What's done is done.  Now enjoy another of my fave tracks by ATM.


No comments:

Post a Comment