Saturday, September 28, 2013

Oops!

Oops!  I was home all morning and afternoon yesterday and didn't realize it was Friday.  Therefore, no blog.  I'm sorry, guys.  By the time I got home from work the computer was in possession of Ginger and YaYa.  They were watching Spider-Man.  Would you deprive two ladies of Spider-Man?  Huh?  Wouldja?  Plus, the episode had Thor transformed into a frog (Frog of Thunder!) in it, so I watched it, too.

Well, the ship has sailed.  No blog.  Please accept as my sincere apology this video of The Ultimate Warrior talking about something or other and grunting a lot.  Here's a fun game you can play as you watch:  Grab a bottle of your favorite liquor and down a shot every time he says "Hulk Hogan".  If you live, I'll give you a prize (another Ultimate Warrior promo).

Check the blog next week for actual blogs and the newest episode of The Super Pancake Bros. Super Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment